Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Calling all readers...

I need your help! I've decided to pursue a career in writing. Preferably freelance so that I can eventually work from home...woo woo! So, I have to perfect some pieces to mail in to the big dogs. Pretty please can you tell me what you're very favorite post has been? The one that has touched you in the biggest way. It doesn't matter why - make ya cry, make ya laugh, make ya mad. Anything goes. Tell me which one was your fave and why and you'll be my best friend forever. Really, I have room in my life for A LOT of best friends.

Another meaty post is coming soon. Don't stop visiting!

P.S. Evidently you are a flip flop crew. Flip flops won the prize. Red high heels and comfy but cute flats tied for second.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfume, Hair, and Feet. I love it. It's so real and I feel like so many people will relate to it. That's my vote. Where are you planning to send your stuff?

Anonymous said...

Big girl panties. That really made me want to be a writer too...even though I am far from being a writer.

Anonymous 2

Anonymous said...

pink polka dots.

Georgia Peach said...

Your intro to "The Dream" was like picking up a Souther Novel classic and reading the forward in it. Very enticing lead in. So from a literature "got Ya" choice that's the one for me but Southern Belle you could send any of them and they would be great. Maybe send excerpts from all of them-capture all your witty brutally self reflecting honest descriptions with their titles. Leave them wanting more!

Did I tell you I'm proud of you-you are doing something I only dream about.